[BC] The History of High Band Width Antennas

Rich Wood richwood
Thu Aug 31 08:25:41 CDT 2006

------ At 12:12 AM 8/31/2006, stanleybadams wrote: -------

>If you find that your color radio or HD radio is not working properly, I
>have an antenna that has recently passed Ibquity testing and copyrights have
>been granted.  They may be a bit pricey first, but I am looking for an
>overseas supplier that build my new invention.

Foiled again. I'm going to do that. I ordered a large quantity of
Radio Shack antennas and am planning to mount the UHF diagonal
elements facing back. The list price will be $499.95. The street
price will be $498.95. The web site is almost complete. The only
thing left to do is to find a credit card processor on Kuala Lumpur.
I expect the price will come down as the Revolution floods the
country with portable receivers that need a little extra help.
They're easily mounted on the Radio Flyer wagon with the parallel
wired car batteries  for the power supply I've designed. You can also
use the BA or Polk with a simple 1500 watt inverter and some Godzilla
cable.. The nice thing about this arrangement is that you can extend
your listening time in 5 minute increments by just adding additional
batteries. You do need a protective helmet because the antenna is the
largest Radio Shack makes and might hit you in the head. If you ever
lose the protective end cap it'll draw blood. I can only hope my
marketing people are better than your marketing people.

Since we're assured the required 600-800 million radios will be
replaced within 7 years there should be enough business for both of
us. We might even have to back order. Keep this information away from
Terk or we're dead.

Rich