[BC] The History of High Band Width Antennas

Scott Fybush scott
Thu Aug 31 00:23:09 CDT 2006

Larry Bloomfield wrote:

> Would this be a paper clip. I've been giving them away at each of the
> venues where I've done the Road Show this year, and yes, they work just
> fine. :)

At 4300 feet from my local TV antenna farm, I have very successfully
used a paper clip to watch my local DTV signals. Once FM HD lights up
from that site in a few months, I expect to do the same thing there.
(With the BA Recepter, it may take an awfully big paper clip, though.)