[BC] Shoe Store Xray Machines ???

Ray Thomson rmthomson
Wed Aug 30 10:33:32 CDT 2006

" It's just like chlorophyll in the '50s and solid state in the '60s ...
just
make it green or put a diode in it.
Anyone old enough to remember chlorophyll toothpaste??
Jeff Johnson "

Gary, K?CX wrote:

"I sure do.  And...the other ingredient buzzwords.  Products that contained
hexachlorophene, borax, lemon oil, baking soda, fluoride and carnuba wax, ad
nauseum.  I have some high-definition glass cleaner.  I guess the stuff I
had been using for years (with ammonia) was NTSC. "

Anyone remember "Stripe" toothpaste ? They touted the stripes as being hexachlorophene...

And then we had the infamous X-Ray machines in the shoe stores... Buster Brown shoe stores come to mind.
Preparing us for a career in transmitter maintenance/repair  ???

Best,

Raydeo