[BC] Re: FCC must ward off FEMA

Mark Earle mearle
Wed Aug 30 08:57:22 CDT 2006

Your points about echonomic chaos are well taken.

However, the other reality is, at the small market level, there are seldom
any "nice to do" dollars left over. We take reasonable precautions, but
ultimately, we can't hire armed security at each tx site, nor can out
studios be a bunker - we do have to interact with listeners and other
business entities.

--
       ) )
      ( (     mearle at mearle.com