[BC] Verizon-style warranties

Tom Ray tomray
Wed Aug 30 06:06:43 CDT 2006

>>>That's exactly what we did at WOR when Verizon failed to install ISDN
lines and failed to set contributor lines to >>>rollover during a yearly
Variety Charity Radiothon.

[TR] Actually, the lines were installed, but pulled overnight.  The ISDN
lines were pulled..the rollovers were working the day before.  Verizon
thought it was very funny we were calling at 3AM for assistance.until we hit
the air at 5 with full force bashing them.

[TR] Had to make that threat again yesterday.  Had an ISDN circuit out since
Thursday.  Happens to be the private numbers into Control Room 4, which is
Morning and Afternoon drive studio.  Funny how fast it got fixed once I
threatened to go to air with it.

[TR] Verizon.  No Progress Here Today.

Tom Ray

WOR