[BC] Legal ID Question

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sun Aug 27 14:10:29 CDT 2006

Yes, there has been.  WCFL, Morris, IL. was cited about 15 years ago
because it ran it's legal in the 55 break and then ran the famous
WCFL-Chicago jingle at the top of the hour.  Since there, I know of several
warning letters written to stations which practiced the same.

It's clearly not legal and why stations run them is clearly beyond
me.  Many very large and public companies do that and with impunity.

MM

At 07:36 AM 8/27/2006 -0400, Dale H. Cook wrote