Undisclosure --was-- Re: [BC] A Pig in a Polk

Cowboy curt
Sat Aug 26 17:18:16 CDT 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 06:07 pm, John Buffaloe wrote:
> I wish to undisclose my disclosure that I ever worked anywhere near Rich.
> There's probably not much that would help his resume, and it actually could
> damage mine by being disclosed as even knowing Rich, therefore, I don't know
> the man and I never worked with him at XETRA which also includes the denied
> disclosure of the effay emmay.  It is my fervent hope that this undisclosure
> of the previous disclosure brings closure to this matter.
>
> John A. Buffaloe

 Sorry, John.....
 Article 4 section 16, subsection 32, paragraph Y line 437 clearly
 allows for undisclosure of previously disclosed information EXCEPT
 when originally disclosed on internet !

 Anything you put on internet is FOREVER !!
 ( or in perpetuity, whichever comes first )

--
Cowboy