[BC] IBOC Radios

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sat Aug 26 16:26:46 CDT 2006

I observed (and reported) the overload problem. In my case 1560 - which
is not especially hot where I live. I am sure WOR has a much stronger
signal. I also reported this to the BA development team. Using the loop,
I can make most of this go away. It is interesting that it is only the
higher channels. I wonder if instead of it being overload, it is really
some kind of a hetrodyne caused by some constant frequency digital
signal in the TI front end.