[BC] A Pig in a Polk

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Aug 26 16:20:18 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/26/2006 2:22:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> I do have non-disclosure agreements with a couple of manufacturers
>  that I can't disclose. It doesn't help with resumes when you can't
>  tell prospective employers who you've worked with.

Ugh. What a pain! <:(

> It seems they
>  think I might have a better handle on how consumers use radio than
>  engineers do. No offense.

No offense taken, at all! You're absolutely right! The more this debate goes
on, the more stations fire this thing up, and the more real-word reports I'm
hearing about the serious flaws in the available radios, the more I see this
whole thing as a massively expensive, looming, colossal failure. It will make
the failure of AMS look like a ... I dunno, a "walk in the park"? Sigh.

Willie...