[BC] A Pig in a Polk

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sat Aug 26 10:35:16 CDT 2006

And IMHO you are exactly right!  I read somewhere (sorry I cannot find the
link) that iPod TSL is already dropping.  Heck I have about 4000 songs on my
laptop and portable devices, but I started to get tired of the lists after a
while and wanted something different.

HD is not the total solution, but it can be part of the solution to keeping
listeners on radio.