[BC] IBOC Radios

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sat Aug 26 10:34:01 CDT 2006

I played with a Radiosophy unit at NAB (we actually got to take it
outside).  It seemed quite sensitve even with its internal rod antenna.  We
didnt get a good chance to try the AM section as we were in an alley right
next to the hall with all of the transmitters running.

I wish they would get this radio out, but it appears that they are trying to
do it right and not have the troubles that BA and Polk had.