[BC] Legal ID Question

Barry Mishkind barry
Fri Aug 25 13:57:11 CDT 2006

At 11:31 AM 8/25/2006, Justin Kaiser - Lists wrote
>I know we've been over this many times but if I've got an AM and an FM with
>the same call letters how would I legal ID the FM?
>
>WGFA, Watseka
>
>WGFA FM, Watseka

         Essentially yes.  The FCC lists the FM as
         WGFA-FM   ... and if you ever change the
         AM calls, the FM remains WGFA-FM until
         you change it.  There are quite a few stations
         that, to this very day, are still mis-IDing
         after changing the calls on the AM.

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797