[BC] Tower lights:

Mike McCarthy mre
Fri Aug 25 13:00:54 CDT 2006

If you call the number of the local FSS and obtain the NOTAM # per the rules, you have complied with the rules.  The company is acting as an agent of the government per their contract.

MM

I know this is a stupid question, but I'm old enough that "stupid" doesn't bother me anymore!<br />>
The Rules require the notification of the FAA Flight Service when a tower light outage is discovered, Correct?  Well Flight Service is now Lockheed-Martin and not the FAA, "Who ya gonna call?<br />>
There is an 800 notam # 800-272-0128, but just "who" are you talking to?  are you completing your legal responsibilities?<br />>
Wayne<br />>
D. Wayne Woollard   CPBE<br />>
o=iii=<()<br />>