[BC] What happened to fun radio?

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto
Fri Aug 25 09:34:57 CDT 2006

I still had good times at my Top 40, country and MOR stations in the 80's
with real live breathing jocks, and yes (gulp) even turn tables and song
requests.

Ron D, Salem, OR.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Newman" <shnewman at alaweb.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [BC] What happened to fun radio?

We weren't Zombies. We were animated. We had good times and great music. In
fact that's the PS for my format.
Don't get me started. :) That was then and this is now. Now isn't fun. I
could go on for hours but I'll save you (and others) the agony. And if
someone in here tells me those weren't good times (50's-60's) then we'll
have to go out back. :)

Steve Newman
Steve Walker Productions
Opp, AL  36467