[BC] EF Johnson

Mike McCarthy Towers
Fri Aug 25 05:32:50 CDT 2006

Cardwell Condenser actually makes the EF Johnson switches.

http://www.cardwellcondenser.com

The KTL contacts don't work on the EF Johnswon switches in my
experience.  The contact bar design is completely different and the tabs is
longer in the KTL contact.

MM

At 05:37 AM 8/25/2006 -0400, Alan Alsobrook wrote