[BC] A Pig in a Polk

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Aug 24 23:44:53 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/24/2006 10:32:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jyrussell at academicplanet.com writes:

> Willie, I didn't even know those Spark-O folks were still in business - do
>  they still sell them where you are?

To be honest, I don' teven know... it was just an example of typical
el-cheapo consumer stuff. You know, the kind that flies off the shelves and makes
noise so Joe 6-pack is happy.

>     In our area, it's all WalMart all the time, and all they carry (for
>  el-cheapo) is Roadmaster... don't ask... yes my wife bought one... yes, it
>  was WORSE than SparkOmatic...
>  gad.  I'd rather have the Sparky than Roadmaster...

Well... like I said, it was just an example. ;)

Willie...