[BC] A Pig in a Polk

JYRussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Thu Aug 24 21:32:05 CDT 2006

Yeesh.
Willie, I didn't even know those Spark-O folks were still in business - do
they still sell them where you are?

   In our area, it's all WalMart all the time, and all they carry (for
el-cheapo) is Roadmaster... don't ask... yes my wife bought one... yes, it
was WORSE than SparkOmatic...
gad.  I'd rather have the Sparky than Roadmaster...

Jason