[BC] Google Earth Placemark: ???.kmz

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed Aug 23 23:06:41 CDT 2006

Looks like about a 70' high, 735' diameter fence, that's enclosed inside
the 20' high fence.. I really don't think they want you to get in there.
  Of course the "fence" may in fact be an antenna, but it does appear to
have some sort of a screen there, at least on the 70' high section.
it also looks like they took over the neighborhood north of the site and
flattened it.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885