[BC] closed circuit tv

Tom tfj
Wed Aug 23 05:38:53 CDT 2006

The nursing home where I work is interested in taking one of their cable
channels and making it into an "information" channel. We have our own
internal cable system.

The "information" channel would be programmed with menus, info about the
facility, events within the facility, show movies, religious services,
resident council meetings, etc.

I talked to a few "security" companies that use cctv - but they all said
"we're security - and don't do this kind of thng."

I need a video switcher, a couple of cameras and an audio board and
microphones. We already have the channel modulator and in fact have tested
it. Is there a company that sells that stuff for "educational applications?
"I have the production and programmiing experience. The activities people
want this installed yesterday.

Tom Jurek
at a facility in Muskegon, Michigan