[BC] RE: DST vs Daytimers

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Aug 21 10:22:29 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/21/2006 07:59:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tpt at eurekanet.com writes:

> I'll agree with Willie.

Thank you.

>  Moving up "daylight saving" time to March makes no sense except to some
> idiot politicians who waltz into the office around ten each day. It "saves"
> nothing, because most of us have to turn on extra lights to get up in the
> dark.

Don't forget... this will also be affecting the first two weeks of November,
also.

> Many local schools have
> buses out picking up the kids at 6:45, move to daylight time and kids are
> waiting in the dark.
>
>  This saves energy? Yea right.

That was part of my argument when I sent e-mails to several folks in DC,
before this foolishness even came up for a vote... for all the good it did.

>From the perspective of our listeners, we're going to lose an hour of Morning
Drive time for two weeks, each, every March and November. That's not a good
thing.

Willie...