[BC] Interesting sign-offs and Tech Difficulties

Ron Cole rondcole
Sat Aug 19 01:06:28 CDT 2006

We had the same tape to play when the Transmitter was down.  The only
problem was that we feed two other transmitters from those studios.  So when
the Local Transmitter was down we stopped network programming and played the
tape and put up the slides/Announcements.

Management would not listen and insisted we do this.... Sure made the phones
light up with calls from the people watching the other transmitters, which
were Full Power and Full height facilities..

Ron