[BC] Re: Interesting sign offs

Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW AM-DXer
Fri Aug 18 19:15:10 CDT 2006

Cool discussion. I'd love to hear more examples. Reminds me of the early
80s CBS series Tucker's Witch. The show was about a husband and wife
private detective team. The wife (played by Catherine Hicks) was a witch
with something less than reliable powers. I seem to remember that every
episode ended with them in a long kissing embrace during which she
looked over his shoulder at the camera and snapped her fingers causing
the scene to quickly fade to black and pause there before the credits
ran. This was almost like breaking the fourth wall. In those days it was
kind of a far out thing to do on a prime-time network series.

Patrick Griffith, N0NNK
CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster, CO