[BC] Seriously, an HD Dominion ad

FrankGott@aol.com FrankGott
Thu Aug 17 21:50:49 CDT 2006

There was a commercial on CCs WDVE this evening for the Polk I-Sonic radio.
The narration was along the lines of "HD Radio, no subscription required."  So
take that satellite!

It must have been a PI.  Rather than listing a retailer, it directed
listeners to the Polk Audio website.

I heard the spot on the way to Best Buy for some CD-Rs.  With a nod to Rich,
a stroll down the radio aisle found plenty of units with iPod docks, Sirius,
and XM.  But no HD.

On another matter, some poor soul had his car broken into.  According to the
police report, the thief took a "serious" radio.

My car has a frivolous radio made by Delco.

Frank Gottlieb
Pittsburgh