[BC] FCC FIM Specification

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Aug 17 13:34:58 CDT 2006

Once upon a time, I recall there was a specification for
field intensity meters in the FCC Rules. The question of
required accuracy came up WRT some of the newer offerings,
but, like many others, that Rule seems to have evaporated
from Part 73. I've searched Harold's site without useful
result for AM although there are some things about VHF
and Part 15.

Anyone know where the Rule is, or what it was?

Thanks.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037