[BC] Correct URL for the Symmetra-Peak

Robert Meuser Robertm
Wed Aug 16 10:47:49 CDT 2006

An opamp version would be easy if gyrators were used. I bet with the
adjustability of the gyrator you could tweak more customized
performance.  Next questions, how would this compare to the less complex
Orban implementation in the 8100?  Are digital implementations better?
Would the gyrators make for a better "sound" than all those inductors.

Finally a comment -

It is interesting to look back and see how technology has changed the
way we do business. When Kahn filed that patent, he provided a full
schematic with values, BUT the actual device was one of the first
implementation of encapsulated circuitry. I guess back then, not many
people had access to patent libraries and those who did were building
much bigger and more costly systems to care about it in the first
place.In this industry he was quite safe.  Contrast that to now where
one quick trip to the web and you can find all you need to know.