[BC] Correct URL for the Symmetra-Peak

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Wed Aug 16 09:18:54 CDT 2006

IIRC, Kahn started selling a "superior" version of the Symmetra-peak
several years after the original box was introduced.  It has wider and
flatter frequency response and was intended for FM stations (or AMs
that wanted the best possible performance).

The unit I acquired 20 years ago is an SP 58-1A, which I believe is
the upgraded model.  Does anyone still have a catalog sheet, and would
you know which is which?  I wonder if the L and C values in the
lattice network are much different, or did he just install better
transformers?

Mark