[BC] A Pirate Loop Hole?

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Tue Aug 15 16:30:41 CDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com> wrote:

> Sarah was actually the name of the old rustbucket Allan Weiner used
> for Radio New York. I recall it being docked for a while in New York
> for repairs.

And I understand the console aboard that pirate ship came out of a
station where you used to work, Rich.  It was an RCA BC-7 that had
supposedly been donated to a local college, but somehow got diverted
to Allan, then confiscated by the Feds... and I'll leave it at that!

Anyone here have an aircheck of RNI?  I copied them fine near
Philadelphia on 1620, as did some friends near Buffalo after sunset,
but we never bothered to roll tape.

Mark