[BC] The Roll of the Cosmos

Rich Wood richwood
Tue Aug 15 08:53:06 CDT 2006

------ At 01:22 AM 8/15/2006, Burt I. Weiner wrote: -------

>What you point out is the one thing that may not be altered!

 From the results of the Gene Burns talk show segment on WOR it
appears many risk the wrath of the cosmos and roll it under. This
leads me to wonder if global warming or IBUZ might be our punishment.

The intensity of the callers' reaction was surprising, almost as
though it were the 11th Commandment. Relationships have been
destroyed when the husband (it's always the husband) broke the rolling rule.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia
Phone: 413-454-3258