[BC] A Pirates double whammy.

Alan Kline akline
Tue Aug 15 00:10:20 CDT 2006

Well, I was paraphrasing the statute, but I believe the law actually
says something about an FCC license *or an exemption from licensing* under
the CFR's and/or Communications Act.  That's what I'm referring to in the
quote of mine below. So, if it's a service such as you mention that does
not require licensing, Florida is OK with it...

ak