[BC] Iowa Pirate

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sun Aug 13 09:56:57 CDT 2006

We have a pirate in our area.  He is right on a major highay, right across
the street from the local police department, and has a sign with a phone
number on it.  They are using a call sign from a New York FM even.

Needless to say we will be reporting this guy.  I need to figure out where
the local FCC field office is.  (I am new to the area)