[BC] Hot and grounded chassis

Harold Hallikainen harold
Thu Aug 10 21:58:20 CDT 2006

I wonder what the circuit that all the outlets on the ring is protected
for (size of circuit breaker). Here in the US, I've seen some pretty small
parallel blade plugs with fuses in them. They come on "Christmas light
strings." These strings of lights have pretty small wire (22 or 24 AWG?)
and definitely could not handle the 15 or 20A available on a typical
household outlet.

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com - Advertising