[BC] Blacklisting in Broadcast Engineering

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo
Wed Aug 9 09:18:21 CDT 2006

I am considering doing a magazine article about blacklisting in the broadcast
engineering community. I have credible evidence about more then one company
possibly having a blacklist. In other words, once you leave you can never go
back. What's curious is that these companies only seem to have one regarding
engineering. Sales, programming, and even office staff are able to freely
leave and come back.

I am looking for evidence of this. Anyone who knows of this happening, feel
free to email me off list in complete confidence.

I do not plan to name any names of people and/or companies, only to 'out' this
practice and hopefully eliminate it from our industry.

-D