[BC] TSA Lock???

Cowboy curt
Mon Aug 7 16:48:59 CDT 2006

On Monday 07 August 2006 05:31 pm, John Buffaloe wrote:
> It doesn't have a lock on it, but those latches have to be turned and pulled
> to open.  They won't pop open.

 Yeah, well.....
 I thought that, too, but they do manage.

> The case is full ATA so they can bang it as
> hard as they like.
>
> John A. Buffaloe

 I don't know how they "pop" but that's their story.
 Generally, I've found that I check my tool case with the combo
 open, and it arrives locked if I know they're gonna inspect, like
 standing there and asking them to do it.

 Most of 'em are OK, and will lock it for you, as long as YOU don't !
 Most of 'em.
 Fed-X is making a killing on this, with me anyway.

--
Cowboy