[BC] TSA Lock???

Ron Cole rondcole
Mon Aug 7 15:00:40 CDT 2006

Years ago I used to travel with a tool Pack backpack loaded with tools.
      http://www.toolpak.com/Individual%20Pages/ToolPak.htm

I never had any problems getting on the plane with the bag.

I quit carrying the thng as it was heavy and switched to a wheeled box that
I check as bagage now.  There is no way you could do that now.

Ron