[BC] Designers then and now

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sun Aug 6 00:43:35 CDT 2006

Tom:

Nice blather, but we are talking about transmitters not complex
directional arrays. Without the need for computers, it was easy in the
day to understand the gathered data of the lifetime of 833s. 4-400s were
cynical marketing hype. This has nothing to do with new frontier
engineering or the need for computer.  This is simply a case of bad
engineering judgment probably driven by sales.