[BC] HDRadio - Frequency Sales

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat Aug 5 22:51:16 CDT 2006

I don't think this will spread to any of the "free" highways.  Only the
tollways which were built using user funded bonds and not any federal grant
$$.  The Illinois Tollway Authority is looking at doing the same once
they're done with a couple major projects.

I really don't care if they're leased provided they keep them up and don't
gouge the users.  The Skyway raised it's tolls to $2.50 for cars.  Which is
high for a 10 mile piece of highway.  But it shaves at least a half hour
off my ride to one of my TX sites.  So, I'm not harping that loudly.  It
could be more...

MM

At 11:38 PM 8/5/2006 -0400, Mark Humphrey wrote