[BC] The Empire Strikes Back--XP WGA

Harold Hallikainen harold
Sat Aug 5 20:16:52 CDT 2006

While I am not a fan of Microsoft's heavy handed method of doing business,
there really is a problem with people disregarding copyright. Your IT guys
installed software you didn't have a license for. I think this is a very
common practice. I seem to be the only one at work that pays any attention
to licensing, making sure we don't have stuff installed on more machines
than we have licensed. No one else seems to care. Employees are always
making copies of CDs and DVDs for each other. No one sees any problem with
it...

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com - Advertising