[BC] Listening in the car

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sat Aug 5 10:21:32 CDT 2006

BTW this is a great converastion!

Couple of thoughts...

The ads.  Who is to blame for the ads?  Radio (because they allow them to go
over their air?) The ad agencies?  The client themselves?  IMHO it is ALL of
them.  Not just radio!  Yes radio should control what goes over their air,
and limit the amount of ads in a time slot.  But that is just me... I am
only an engineer.

In regards to teens...  I dont know about you, but when I was a teen or in
college, I didnt spend too much time with radio.  I was into cassettes and
CDs.  When I got older I spent more time with radio.  I found my time was
limtied and I didnt have the ability to put together "My favorite music
list" anymore.  I also grew up and spent more time with talk radio.  So I
think it is more relevant to look at what the 25+ year olds are doing than
teens.