[BC] HDRadio

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sat Aug 5 10:21:30 CDT 2006

No, not at all.  Give me life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and
guarranteed TV?  Sorry I dont see where I must pay for people to get their
TV.

Why people are still buying the standard TVs is beyond me.  Yes there are a
lot of people that are not informed about this situation yet.  It might be
in the best interest of the broadcasters to start getting this information
out to consumers.

I can see where the Best Buys of the world will still be selling analog TVs
925 days from now.  And people will buy them because they will be so cheap.
But then again, if you have cable or sat TV, it will not really matter.