[BC] Listening in the car

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Aug 5 10:21:23 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/04/2006 10:56:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shnewman at alaweb.com writes:

> Funny you happen to mention Oldies. I'm consulting a station and hour
>  and a half from me (AM station) with my version of "Oldies". I don't use
the
>  word and my playlist is 3,217 cuts, and the stopsets are short. It's truly
>  retro. The jingles are built from what I believe to be the 3 eras of
Top-40
>  radio that gave birth to these songs.

Curious... do you have any Arbs for this one, yet? Just wondering how your
"Radio, the way it SHOULD be!" is doing with listeners. :)

On my station, I use the term "Timeless Treasure" instead of "Oldie",
explaining it every once in a while for the benefit of new listeners. Our library is
about 1400 cuts & growing.

Willie...