[BC] Yet another article about HD Radio

Rich Wood richwood
Fri Aug 4 18:25:45 CDT 2006

------ At 05:28 PM 8/4/2006, Tino wrote: -------

>See below....I colored the "text" from our buddy in Memphis and no not
>Elvis, he was spotted in Vegas.........Nice way to promote yourself and the
>company you represent. If it was meant to be funny or sarcastic, I surely
>didn't see it that way. Maybe he should just refrain from commenting on this
>list. What do you think?

In my newly revealed persona as seedyquality at aol.com, I was being
sarcastic. I know most will find that strange. I'm generally truly
respectful of awesome new technology and the brilliant marketing of
it, as exhibited in the IBUZ Revolution. John used to work for me at
XTRA and we've remained friends for all the years since. I know John
well enough to know his comment was meant to be funny, not mean
spirited. I think most people here have seen John and I take pot
shots at each other fairly often. The fact that I always win isn't
important. Unlike some of the IBUZ cheerleaders, we like and respect
each other. If John works half as hard for his company as he did for
me they'll be in great shape.

I took no offense at the comment and would be saddened to see that
his company had no sense of humor. As far as I'm concerned John can
say almost anything he wants and can expect something equally dumb
and sarcastic in return from me.

I think it would be good to lighten up.

Rich

Rich Wood