[BC] GATES TV-10 Audio Console

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Thu Aug 3 07:22:27 CDT 2006

Gentlemen:

Does any one have access to an old Gates catalog that may have an audio
console,  Model TV-10,  It was a black console and as I recall was  designed
especially for TV master controls.  I would appreciate if you  could scan the
brochure or photo for _Barry at Oldradio.com_ (mailto:Barry at Oldradio.com)  and let me
know.

If you have this information,  by sending it to Barry you will be  adding to
the historical record of broadcast equipment to share with other  engineers.

Thanks in advance

Dave Hultsman
Continental Electronics