[BC] Energy Onix or Armstrong 20K FM (similar quality?)

wpio fm radio wpio
Wed Aug 2 22:27:08 CDT 2006

A station in Brewton Alabama doesn't want to wait 60 days
for delivery on an Armstrong 20 KW FM xmtr.  (thier OMB was
just 'destroyed' by lightening and will sold as is)

Energy Onix has a 23.5 KW and can deliver almost immediately.

I was asked if the quality of those brands is about the
same.  I have much experience with Armstrong and recommend
them.  But can't really comment if the Energy Onix tube
units are similar in quality.

Anyone with experience with the Energy Onix 20 or 23.5 KW
unit - I'll relay what you say.

Randy Henry
for WELJ 90.9 FM Brewton