[BC] VoIP - Small Business

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo
Wed Aug 2 21:15:23 CDT 2006

I use gizmo project (www.gizmoproject.com) with Linksys PAP-2 ATA units.
Prepaid rates are a penny a minute for USA.

-D

------ Original Message ------
From: "Kent Winrich" <kwinrich at gmail.com>
Subject: [BC] VoIP - Small Business

Does anyone know of a company that provides mulitple line VoIP service?  Not
a Vonage type service, but a company that offers servers for small
businesses to have 5 or so lines.

I could go out and buy my own VoIP servers, but I am nto sure I want to do
that at this point.  I have enough to handle.  The local phone company is
talkign about 14 cents per minute long distance.  No thank you!

Thanks for any input!

Kent