[BC] HDRadio

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Wed Aug 2 19:35:24 CDT 2006

I was talking about how the HDTV people were able to run mutliple
transmitters...most on totally different bands, yet still were able to make
money.  Even with multiple channels to boot.  They seem to have been able to
make it work.

I still dont understand why the government has to get involved (paying for)
with making sure Larry Lunchbox and Aunt Bee get their TV.