[BC] Tower companies that deal with the county

Cowboy curt
Wed Aug 2 07:44:24 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 01:13 am, wpio fm radio wrote:
> A noncom is siting a new tower in Volusia County Florida.
>
> GC's don't understand towers, but tower companys understand
> towers.  E.G. need fall radius statement, sketches,
> drawings, and all by a Florida licensed person(s).
>
> Am I dreaming or are there companies that can take a tower
> project from start to finish.
>
> If anyone knows of a Florida tower company that "does it
> all" please post.

 I know of no Florida company, but Alan Alsobrook might.

 I do know that there are folks ( including myself ) who can,
 and will, take the whole job, such as Kline, but not necessarily
 located in Florida.
 Any of the "big steel" manufacturers can point you in a direction.

--
Cowboy