[BC] Modualtion Monitors (do we need them?)

Mike McCarthy Towers
Tue Aug 1 19:58:25 CDT 2006

You think rock is bad,  try any of the rhythmic dance and rap tracks in the
past 5 years.  They run on average less than 1dB and peak below 0.1dB below
0dBfs respectively.  It's insane to try and process old and new stuff
without ripping the old stuff into Audition and gain boost/limit the levels.

MM

At 10:04 AM 8/1/2006 -0500, Kevin Trueblood wrote