[BC] Westwood One in Deal with POP Radio .....Cumulus and Susq

Mike McCarthy mre
Mon Oct 31 16:49:16 CST 2005

I would not rule out either company.  I've known PD's and on-air
talent to come/go in either company several times.  It all depends on
the local management.  Granted engineering is a smaller community.
But short of being a leper, just because you left one location should
not predudice you out of the compnay forever.

MM