[BC] Ed Murrow movie

Sid Schweiger sid
Mon Oct 31 14:58:17 CST 2005

>>I'm looking forward to the movie, also, as I'm looking forward to a
DVD set
I just ordered from Barnes & Noble--a 4-disc set of some of Murrow's
best--
lots of "See It Now" material, and "Harvest of Shame" in its entirety.
haven't seen the latter since grade school, and I've been waiting for
it
to come out on DVD...

Amazon has it also, if anyone's interested...<<

I picked this set up two months ago, and it does not disappoint.  One
of the disks in the set is the PBS American Masters installment, "This
Reporter," which features many of the now-famous reporters that Murrow
hired to cover WWII for CBS, including Eric Sevareid, Richard C.
Hottelet, Larry LeSueur and Howard K. Smith.  "Harvest of Shame" is just
as hard-hitting and emotionally compelling as it was at its first airing
45 years ago.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI