[BC] Westwood One in Deal with POP Radio .....Cumulus and Susq

dean tiernan dtiernan
Mon Oct 31 14:01:57 CST 2005

Westwood One Inks Sales/Part Ownership Deal With POP Radio
WESTWOOD ONE is getting into the retail store audio advertising business
with a deal to represent the ad inventory of POP RADIO, LP and take an
ownership interest in the company, which airs audio programming in over
6,000 food and drug stores in AMERICA.

WW1 will be a Limited Partner in POP RADIO, which provides audio for
chains like PATHMARK, WINN DIXIE, BROOKS DRUG, ECKERD DRUG, and
SUPERVALU, as part of the deal.

So here's my question of the day. Whose left for me. WW One and I are
over, does this include Infinity and Viacom? Too bad I would like to
work at KNX or KFWB. How about CC, fired by one out at all?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

DeanTiernan.com